Beginner Levels - Lesson 1

Nice To Meet You!










Introduction
What is your name?
my name is  --------
What is your First name?
my first name is---------
What is your Last name?
my last name is ---------
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Introduction
Possession

Singular 1
my , your , his , her , it's

Plurals 2+
our, your , their
ــــــــــــــــــــــ
Vowels
A E I O U  Y

Consonants
B C D F G H J K L M N P Q R S T V W X Z

Pleasespell your Name?
ــــــــــــــــــــــ
To be

Basic I am  you are
Short I 'm     you're
Example1 Iam  you are
Example2 I'm   you're
ـــــــــــــــــــــ
Question
am i -------?
positive answer : yes you are
Negative answer : no you are

are you -----?
yes i am
no i'm not
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Formal introduction
higher status
A  prof.B,this is Dr.C
Dr.C it is nice to meet you, prof.B
prof.B it's nice to meet you . too
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Informal introduction

-------, this is ---------
Nice to meet you --------
Nice to meet you too
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Introducing your self

Hello, I'm --------
I'm ------- nice to meet you
Nice to meet you too
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Good bye
Bye
See you
See you tomorrow
See you later




تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

فن الحرق على الخشب

الجرتق