Beginner Levels - Lesson 4


Where are you from?







Countries
Preposition of locaton

Where?=What place
                         from

Where are you from?
I'm from --------------
Basic:Iam ,you are
Short:I'm ,you're
Example:Iam from canada
Example:I'm from canada
You are from sudan
you're from sudan

Where is--------from?
she is from -----------
____________

Simple present Tense
The present Tense
We use it for Facts and for routines.
to speake:
I speak english
you speak english
Ali speaks english
the robot speaks english
Do you speak english?
Do=helping verb used in question and negative

________________

Positive:I speake english
Negative:I don't speak english
Short negative:I don;t speak english
Question: Do i speak english

Positive:She speak english
 Negative:She doesnot speak english
Short negative:She doesn't speak english
Question: Does she speak english?

_____________

Question: Do i speak english?
+  yes you do
_ no you don't

Dose he speake english?
+ yes he dose
_ no he doesn't

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

فن الحرق على الخشب

الجرتق