Beginner Levels - Lesson 6

My Family





family vocabulary

grand mother              grand father
mother                   father    
       sister(aunt)           brother(uncle)
daughter niece        son neghew              brother cousin
wife      husband
daughter   son
child(1)
children(2)
______________
this,that,these,those
this is my brother
that my sister
these are my sond
those are my daughters
who is this?
_____________
possessive pronouns
my_ _ _
your_ __
his_ _ _
her_ _ _
its_ _ _
our_ _ _
your_ _ _
their_ _ _
______________
singular&plural

sister   sisters
son      sons
aunt    aunts
child  children
grandchild   grandchildren
___________
how many_ _ _ _ do you have?
i have_ _ _ _
__________

married,single,engaged,divorced,widowed

_____________

punctuation
.  period(the US)
full stop(the UK)
? question mark
, comma
_ hyphen
، apostrophe
_____________

but
she has three sons but she has no daughter.



تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

فن الحرق على الخشب

الجرتق